Friday, August 22, 2008

Rivbike Parts

While I continue to wait for parts from Lickton's, I have a few pics of my Rivendell shipment I'd like to share:

The entire order -


Brooks saddle and stem -


Nitto Crystal Fellow seat post -

I couldn't resist an A. Homer Hilsen coin purse! -

Of course, I picked up a few other things as well. Brake, shifter cables and housings, Silver shifters, bar tape, wheel reflectors, and a couple of other hardware items. Of course, no Riv is complete without a brass bell! (Sorry, no pic...yet)

2 comments:

George said...

Dwight: I've really enjoyed reading your building blog. I have a blue rambouillet I bought from Peter White in 2005. It's a great bike, certainly the most comfortable road bike I've ever had and there have been a few.

I have a question which may be out of line and, if so, just ignore it. What did you pay for the frame? My son is looking for a used rambouillet frame but is unsure what the market is running since there are so few that come up on the various lists. Thanks.

GeorgeS

djdau@walnutel.net said...

George,

If you are interested in more information, please contact me via e-mail at djdau@walnutel.net I'll be glad to discuss what I've seen on the used Riv market.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

-Dwight