Friday, November 14, 2008

Juiced!

I've been out of town this last week on business in Mosinee, Wisconsin. It's not the most enticing location in November, and it rained most of the time I was there. I'm certain if it weren't so cold and dreary, the scenery would have been much more enjoyable. I ate well, though!

I had to get up with the dawn patrol this morning to catch my flight, wheels up at 6:07 a.m. I didn't relish the thought of getting up at 4 a.m., but I did get home before noon and was able to relax a bit this afternoon.

While I was resting and relaxing, the UPS guy surprised me by dropping off a package...

...which after opening, appeared to contain a plastic wrapped bike frame of some sort

The frame unwrapped

A close up headtube shot


In my combination bike wrenching/laundry room, clamped in the stand:


After I was done unpacking my frame, I found a nice surprise in the bottom of the box. A package of organic sports chews, a.k.a. gummy 'Sharkies'. A tasty treat!

No comments: