Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Hi all!

Just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays! I'm out and about, more specifically I'm on vacation in Oklahoma visiting my in-laws. All my bikes are sleeping peacefully in my Iowa basement, and I don't anticipate much bike riding, tinkering, or blogging until after New Years. I need to get some spokes ordered for my Soma 29'er build and I might get that done prior to heading back home. Otherwise, I will be extremely busy relaxing and enjoying myself.

To all my reader(s)... :>) .... have a safe and joyous Holiday season!

-Dwight

2 comments:

Travel Gravel said...

Have a great time with your loved ones. Happy New Year! Later!

djdau@walnutel.net said...

Thanks Gravelo! Had a great time with my family, now I'm looking forward to getting back to my Soma build. Not looking forward so much to getting back to work!

Have a fantastic Holiday!

-Dwight